Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
even uglier than the coupe. Probably more outrageously over priced too!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
impressive performance, but im not that impressed by the design. i agree way to over priced for a toyota ;)

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Seeing this car in person a few different times and a couple different colors(prior to this one being repainted white), I think it's absolutely beautiful.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
It's amazing that people say that, if Kobe Bryants name was jackass I would still think he is the best in the game, because of WHAT he does. Yes, it's a toyota, but drive it first & then form you conclusion.
I have not been in one but have seen it in person. There are many cars that are fast that I don't like/consider. I am a believer in a car having heritage, class, sophistication, elegance, comfort, style and performance. The whole package essentially. I am in no financial position to obtain such a thing as you know :lol: I am not a fan of the GTR either. Also not a fan of a Gumpert Apollo but I can gladly say I have ridden in one around a track driven hard and it's damn fast and rough! But, it's ugly as fvck!!!!! And uncomfortable as hell! The seats were like sitting against a wall. Of course the biggest mistake with the LFA is its' price. :( :( :( :whistle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts