Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm liking the chairs. What company are they from?
They are hand made by a local furniture shop. They match the cherry table(which is covered in the pics)

Thats the first time ive seen a pool, hot tub, futon, dinning set, kitchen, all together under one roof
LOL I know of one other pool house like this... its 6k sq ft, and has a gym, billiards room, and has an old school wood fired pizza oven in it

can you imagine the humidity issues they have in that house......
less than you think. But the giant seresco HVAC unit has something to do with that.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Have a monster for you here.

Well can't say too much about this pool, other than it went through 40lb buckets of chlorine just about every two weeks. Was built in 03'. Just shy of 42k gallons.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

and finally the cover has come... this should cut our heating costs as well as our costs of operating our HVAC unit

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Here's the pool cover you need if you want energy efficiency and safety.

When completely closed you do not even see the cover at all. In this pool you do, but that was design choice. BTW this pool has won gold medals. The cool thing about this cover is it can fit any pool design imaginable. It's the only one I recommend for my clients. It's German made, extremely high quality.

·
Registered
690 Posts
prior to today I didnt really leave the new england section that much... its just dead quiet in there so I started exploring the rest of the forum...
Not quite sure who is who around here... just know a few names that I've interacted with.

Guess I'll kick this off... This project has been 4 years in the making. Still under construction but much further along than when these were taken...

Haha, its a pool house, get it, like most people have that little structure for a bathroom and maybe a little cooking area by their pool and behind it they hide the pool equipment, but this one the pool is in the house (except it has no bedrooms)! :clap:

·
Banned
3,230 Posts
Well can't say too much about this pool, other than it went through 40lb buckets of chlorine just about every two weeks. Was built in 03'. Just shy of 42k gallons.
Thats 42k gallons? Pictures must be deceiving.....

Nice pool though!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Here's the pool cover you need if you want energy efficiency and safety.

When completely closed you do not even see the cover at all. In this pool you do, but that was design choice. BTW this pool has won gold medals. The cool thing about this cover is it can fit any pool design imaginable. It's the only one I recommend for my clients. It's German made, extremely high quality.
I saw that, really cool. Only thing that I think is difficult is that our pool is fiberglass.

The pool cover came in really late in to the design... Like a week before we poured the flooring late. We had to reroute a lot of the radiant heating pipes

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Summertime in The Hamptons

What better place to spend your summer nights than by your own custom built chlorine free pool, with energy efficient variable speed pump powered by solar panels

·
Registered
403 Posts
Justin - pool looks absolutely awesome, perfect for summer like you said. What do you mean by completely chlorine free? How do you sanitize it??

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Justin - pool looks absolutely awesome, perfect for summer like you said. What do you mean by completely chlorine free? How do you sanitize it??
It's got a salt generating system.

Technically there's a minor amount of chlorine generated as the salt gets electrified in the pump to sanitize the water. It actually turns to chlorine in it's most basic form. It's so minor though that water has a completed fresh feel and almost a silly texture. There's no smell or feel of chemicals, which is great. I can't stand swimming in chlorine pools, it makes my skin itch.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670615.321502.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670626.822016.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670640.456961.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670657.324424.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670672.920315.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670688.538161.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670699.929768.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670711.436212.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670743.502472.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670756.070874.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670813.134573.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340670842.681663.jpg

It's primary purpose is as a pool house but it doubles as a guest house with the pool out and a storage garage below for my ranger, lawn mower, plow and misc junk. Definitely gets its best use bumping some tunes and making margaritas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340671204.703312.jpg

One more with the sunset. We get some great ones up here. Plus I couldn't edit via tapatalk. I meant pull out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 52 Posts