Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There should be some pretty ridiculous pools on this site... lets see yours? Fiberglass/Gunite/liner/salt/chlorine whatever you got...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
prior to today I didnt really leave the new england section that much... its just dead quiet in there so I started exploring the rest of the forum...
Not quite sure who is who around here... just know a few names that I've interacted with.

Guess I'll kick this off... This project has been 4 years in the making. Still under construction but much further along than when these were taken...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its another building on the property, has a kitchen, a bathroom and an extra shower, no bedroom unless you want to sleep on the futon

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, the biggest visual differences are the counter tops and sinks are in. When the pool cover and pool lights are set up, I'll get more pics taken

PS-Pool is a fiberglass/salt water based pool

So let's see what you guys have

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
prior to today I didnt really leave the new england section that much... its just dead quiet in there so I started exploring the rest of the forum...
Not quite sure who is who around here... just know a few names that I've interacted with.

Guess I'll kick this off... This project has been 4 years in the making. Still under construction but much further along than when these were taken...

I'm liking the chairs. What company are they from?

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts