Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't have too much to say right now because I am angry at my car, but I felt like it was a good time to make a post. I was driving home tonight and I decided to get on the throttle for a hot second, all of a sudden I heard a little pop and my generator light came on the dash. I wasn't too far from home so I just kept driving. I figured I broke a belt and I ended up being right. I just emailed this shop in Northern Jerz and they said I was the second S/C S4 to break a belt today, and it was most likely due to the cold weather. The car is a 2008 Dolphin Grey S4 6mt. It has front and rear H&R sway bars, Bilstein PS9 coilovers, Brembo GT 355mm brake kit, hyperflow intake, custom full APR exhaust, PES stage 2 supercharger with a custom Unitronic tune, stage 3 methanol Anyways, Schroth 4 point racing harnesses, I am sure I forgot a few things. Anyways here are some pics of the S4.

Enjoy,
Charlie

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
"Keep right." Hahaha, awesome.

Best of luck with the belt, car is awesome. Any videos of it in action? What kinda' power can a S/C S4 make?

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
:michael::michael::michael:Welcome To The Four! The Greatest Show On Earth!! Glad You Are Here!!

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome, nice s4.