Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The obvious parallel is the instantly famous Tiger Woods/Earl Woods ad, in which Tiger, in black and white, stares at the camera as his late father talks via voiceover about learning from mistakes and such. But the closer relative is probably Charles Barkley‘s famous “I am not a role model!” ad, which LeBron references in the central part of this commercial, right down to the close-up of his face as he says the “role model” line and the black-and-white flashes of LeBron on the court that follow.

read the rest here
The Point Forward Posts LeBron will get ‘Rise’ from fans with new ad

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Whether you love or hate the guy, you can't not watch the commercial at least the first few times it airs. Good stuff. Love the very subtle jab at Jordan.

·
Registered
258 Posts
wack & wack & dislike more now :)

that's what is so awesome about that ad....LeBron is saying he don't give a flying FVCK that you hated him before, now, or in the future.

such a great ad, so on point from top to bottom....

still tho, Lakers for the 3 peat

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Whether you love or hate the guy, you can't not watch the commercial at least the first few times it airs. Good stuff. Love the very subtle jab at Jordan.
What was the jab at Jordan? I saw the jab at Barkely with both the I am not a role model and the doughnut like from his T-Mobile commercial. Didn't see the Jordan jab though?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts