Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
game is starting now..

it is going to get crazy in the Q and cleveland. I am from Hudson originally, about 5 minutes from lebrons high school. wish i was there right now!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Disappointing. I'm a big Cleveland fan, and would have loved to seen them win. But I would have been happy if it was at least a fun game to watch past the 1st 5 minutes. Miami played much better than they have been playing so far this season, and Cleveland, well, they aren't exactly the best team in the league, but even so, they shot like sh*t. Oh well, its time to move on now that the "big game" is over. Plus we get another shot at them soon in Miami.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm sorry man but the Cleveland fans are just cry babies. LeBron did what he had to do that was in the best interest of his career. It's all business. No honest person is going to stay with a team that has no hopes of winning the championship, he got tired of carrying them on his back and it was time to part ways and the fans should respect that.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the fans showed up, the cavs certainly did not. joking and laughing with lebron was uncalled for. friends off the court, that is fine, but on the court? should have been all business for the cavs, especially with 20k people watching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts