Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 2013 S8 is owned by a very close friend of mine and has all the right options. The vehicle is only being sold because he has another car inbound and doesn't need both. It is phantom black pearl / black interior ($114,000 sticker) with the carbon inlays and 21" titanium finished wheels and driver assistance package. The car is in absolute immaculate condition and is rarely driven. It only has 1,300 miles. This vehicle is located in Boca Raton, FL and is only driven locally. Let me know if you have any questions at all.

10,000 miles / year on this 42 month lease. Buyer / interested party must be approved by Audi Financial.

Lease is up in February, 2017. Payment is $2258 / month including tax (in the state of FL). No money needed to takeover the lease.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Beautiful car! Might need to throw in cash on deal, 42 months at 2,258 = 94,836 ... That can't be right on a 110k car

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
61 Posts
There is no way that the payment is that.. Unless.. He got steam rolled on the Money Factor.. haha. I have seen it happen before. Never the less its a gorgeous car.. GLWS FWIW if Audi is making the new buyer go through an approval process the payment could be less.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is no way that the payment is that.. Unless.. He got steam rolled on the Money Factor.. haha. I have seen it happen before. Never the less its a gorgeous car.. GLWS FWIW if Audi is making the new buyer go through an approval process the payment could be less.
This is 100% his payment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts