Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Really?!? This is real life? Are you really trying to get people to buy into this, with your first post?

·
Registered
173 Posts
It is real life. I think l4p should do a group buy for this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think i'm rude? I'll post something else If I want to. I have nothing else to say about it. 4 new premium technologies not seen anywhere else. I don't really owe a post better than that if you think so then you're being rude.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How can you be up in arms? I simply showed you my company...-I don't believe it--**** off---What's all that nonsense...

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Plenty of people on this forum have ideas for a business, only difference is they don't hit up strangers for money, and its not their first post on the forum. Major car companies have the market cornered with braking and steering, they also spend years and millions of dollars testing. Been a week and no one has donated, time for a new scam.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
And there are a significant number of spelling mistakes. You wouldn't stop a street corner and ask for a random donation for an upcoming car company would you?

Get to know people, discuss the idea and their opinion and go from there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well spelling mistakes... Maybe you have downholme synd. or asp. or autism. Having a streakish personality I guess is the thing to strut...for you . You don't own a phone..... ^^^^ hmmmmm. I am an ass... I advertised . like those billboards... .. or <^>v But I feel you I hang out at the theater everyday because I can't get in. I'm so frustrated whem I see oil ads in a race mag. Well I occasionally buy into things I haven't tried ... of I can afford it.. So get a clue dudd. Year yeour right I apologize .. TO YOU... cause you read that.... I bet you're hopping up and down all cheeky caisemy phone aint up to you... STANDARDS. I aint all juiced up like that. But simply race to overlap something I said and tuck it away al tidy ike you internet badasses can do. tata tata Ta- it's not that way at all bro... You obviously havent read ..... Light years. Well hey dude you wanted to hear news. The xurrent market aint news and I am so consider that a call out I want to here what you have that's bettwr than the ads you see on this site. If so I don't see amything wrong with lwttting thw community kn ow about it as there aren't such a thing for crowdfunders oriented campaigns. Super imposed negatives os what I call tha. what are you thinkong out responses for? ypu find it hard to complete 1 345?????!!!! why is it cool to say you mispelled things you internet goons need to see the ight. That's not a thing to say to any company. Nor do you go up talking to billboards ... 'your' a nazi'!

·
Registered
913 Posts
LOL at asking for donations in a first post, with a pitch that isn't even in well structured English and then getting aggressive when people call you on it. That last post was too hard to even try to interpret and I'm usually pretty good at this. If you truly want to start a business perhaps you should learn some etiquette and conduct yourself even just a tiny bit professionally.

Curiously though, have these "premium technologies" even been designed yet? 4-wheel steering is nothing new, its just limited in its use... as for the other ones, as an engineer I am kind of confused in what you are trying to say and they seem technically implausible.

Good luck though.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well spelling mistakes... Maybe you have downholme synd. or asp. or autism. Having a streakish personality I guess is the thing to strut...for you . You don't own a phone..... ^^^^ hmmmmm. I am an ass... I advertised . like those billboards... .. or <^>v But I feel you I hang out at the theater everyday because I can't get in. I'm so frustrated whem I see oil ads in a race mag. Well I occasionally buy into things I haven't tried ... of I can afford it.. So get a clue dudd. Year yeour right I apologize .. TO YOU... cause you read that.... I bet you're hopping up and down all cheeky caisemy phone aint up to you... STANDARDS. I aint all juiced up like that. But simply race to overlap something I said and tuck it away al tidy ike you internet badasses can do. tata tata Ta- it's not that way at all bro... You obviously havent read ..... Light years. Well hey dude you wanted to hear news. The xurrent market aint news and I am so consider that a call out I want to here what you have that's bettwr than the ads you see on this site. If so I don't see amything wrong with lwttting thw community kn ow about it as there aren't such a thing for crowdfunders oriented campaigns. Super imposed negatives os what I call tha. what are you thinkong out responses for? ypu find it hard to complete 1 345?????!!!! why is it cool to say you mispelled things you internet goons need to see the ight. That's not a thing to say to any company. Nor do you go up talking to billboards ... 'your' a nazi'!
WTF is this?!?!?! Dude is off his meds.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Where are you from? Your language is very strange

1 - 15 of 15 Posts