Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my second consecutive year at this event , It is normally held in Skytop Pa and this year it was Poconos . I attended the Concours last year to see Benny Ciaola super car collection for those who knew of him but his cars including the Zonda was there the following day at the track for Display only

This year I missed out the Concours because of the several events I attend but had the pleasure of going to Sundays Track event at Pocono Raceway also met up with some friends and fellow photographers as well .

These are a series of Panning images , this is probably my less than 1/2 Doz time shooting these type of images . So some are sharper than others for now until I get the right recipe . Seems like there are so many variables , Every changing light , clouds ect my distance at Various locations . So these are my best from that day . I wanted to share these with this great community .
Thank you Jimmy (inno)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Great shots! Got to go this when they first brought the 670-SV to the states and that was pretty cool to see. There was almost no one there because apparently the track day is for "friends and family" unless you just drive up and pay the guy at the gate.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From a discussion I had with a dealer that was racing there was that , This was a larger scale event almost a regional / National get together .
He pointed out that years ago you would never find Corvettes , Porsches and other Non Italian automotive . Seems like there was a conflict with location and wound up at a different location .
For me its a great satisfaction to hear a Bentley super sports flying past and a Mercedes SLS which was really interesting .Still seemed like a celebration , well , at least for me .

Hey Aimee !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts