Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
"Adventure of cutting directly into the car body requires no numberical measurement, but a refined eye and sense of preciseness that are obtained only from years of experience."

I'm sorry, I may be the outcast here, but the above quote said in the video is total crap. Anybody can drill holes and bolt-on fenders using the the holes in the fender as a guide. Offroad guys have been doing that for yearrrssss.

Sounds like a cheap way out of having a proper metal widebody that is a single unit with the stock panels. Metal work my friends is true body work and is an art form that is perfect over years of experience.... not drilling holes and slapping on fenders.

/Rant

Awesome video, awesome cars, awesome design, awesome wheel fitment, awesome paint, but horrible execution on the "widebody" kits.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Following up and in typical "senorceeb style"

"adventure of cutting directly into the car body requires no numerical measurement,"

All I have to say, still better fitment than DMC. You could learn a thing or two Greg Schoner.

Also Wataru is an awesome guy, what you see in the video is literally what you get. Larger than life, and totally bad ass.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I heard from the cousin that the 458 armytrix exhaust is so awesome half of it had to be replaced with ipe in order not to throw off codes. Lols.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts