Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 20 units of the LB Works Murciélago wide body were sold Kato-san from Liberty Walk now turns his attention to the current Lamborghini flagship ... check out this wide body Aventador that will be shown at the 2014 SEMA show:

(above images found on Speedhunters | Car Culture at Large)

As I like the Aventador in Bianco Canopus I virtually 'painted' the LB Aventador Works in white:

More images and information online at LamboCARS.com

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Wow

·
Registered
193 Posts
Monstrosity

Reactions: sickpuppy

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I don't understand whats so special about massive fenders and slamming the car.. This is like the 50th build of LB... and they're all the same.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm not feeling the love either. To each his own.

·
Registered
545 Posts
The more of these cars I see, the more I think bolt on fender flares make any and every car look like the walmart special. This would be 1000x better if they were actually molded into the body.

·
Registered
848 Posts
The bolt on fenders is a huuuuge trend in Japan and has been since the 70's. I actually really like it, the only LB kit I'm not a fan of is the GTR.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Is there an Liberty Walk distributor in the states?

I'm liking what in seeing and may consider picking up a kit.

·
Registered
883 Posts
If I had an "extra" Aventador sitting in the garage, I might set it up like this but I wouldn't do it to my everyday driver Aventador! ;-)

·
Registered
48 Posts
This sort of body work looks good on EVOs, STIs, and the such but on exotics I've got to agree with the walmart special comment.

The rest of the car is so meticulously engineered and then it looks someone hacked together a body kit in their garage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts