Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lawsuits Against Tesla, Shares Down - Yahoo Finance

You know I can't believe this. Well I can but how is this not BS. These people bought hype and on emotion and now they are suing saying because 2 Tesla's out of 12-15,000 caught fire.

So now this is why I put this in Automotive.

How many CGT's caught fire after being wrecked. They only made 500 ish of those. What about gallardo's it seems like 1 of those a week is on fire and they only made 14,xxx of those. So why is the government chasing after Tesla after 2 fires out of so many cars and not doing anything about these other cars?

It appears to me to be a witch hunt by the government to shut down Tesla this is probably fueled by oil companies no doubt. I am not a tree hugger by any means but we need more options when it comes to vehicles and I think electric vehicles will level the playing field in the auto world and let the small manufacturer into it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's above 142 now, so those suits haven't really hurt it.
Yeah on the stock thing these idiots bought at the top and then it dropped and they sold and they have to blame someone. Can't be themselves for ignoring the obvious. Now to make matters worse they are paying attorneys fees. Seems like some people with a lot of money to burn.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It only takes one or two dumb people to mess up a good thing. I love a big V8 but Tesla has a good thing going and I would buy one in a heart beat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts