Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey L4P -- A few weeks ago I had the chance to setup a private photoshoot with TimScribbles who is a local Socal photographer. I really enjoy the quality of his work and excited to see him get more exposure. Big props to Tim, his work and his blog!

Here's a few pictures from the shoot and the full set on his blog: I’m Speeding Into A New Sunrise | timscribbles.com

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Well done sir. Love the car.

·
5,744 Posts
Aston needs to give you some credit. I can almost guarantee, since your car surfaced on the net, you've sold that color to someone. Someone, somewhere bought an AMV8 in that color because they saw how amazing this thing looks.

-Markus-

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the compliments. @TechArt, I hope so on sharing the color. I bought an Aston Martin not cause its fast or powerful, but for the exclusivity and rarity. On that same principle, why mute it with the standard silver, white and black (which I had on another one) colors. It truly is a color you don't see, and somehow changes in depth based off time of day and lighting conditions. I have possible plans for a V12 Vantage next and my V8 Vantage S is now for sale.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
the color looks so good with those wheels

·
Registered
384 Posts
Exquisite! I love it, all of it!

·
Registered
478 Posts
this may sound far fetched, but if i had to pick 1 vehicle out of any currently out there to own...THIS WOULD BE IT... great jobb and great photos... thanks for sharing

1 - 20 of 33 Posts