Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to make this since I am grubbing down on a 4 different meat sandwich a protein shake and a blueberry cream cheese bagel...

Lets see the inner fatties in your guys haha!

Pics are welcome.

p.s. 11:25 pm. Prolly will munch again at 1

edit: made another bagel and coffee with vanilla ice cream...

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I'm notorious for snacking late. Reason being I've gained 25 pounds in the past year. But needless to say that I kinda needed to gain some weight. I was looking like a tooth pick for awhile there. I was 5'10 and about 155. Now I'm 5'8-5'10 depending on which convenient store I'm leaving from (Ron White) and I weight about 180 pounds. Not on the fat side to much but lets just say I'm not as "tone" as I used to be ;)

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't gain weight to save my life...

I'm at like 4% BF weighing 170 lol.
I had a solid 9 meals today but I did hit the gym 2 hours ago.

I need to invest in weight gainer and pound it before I pass out.

Tell me more about this cheesecake protein shake. I usually get down on expresso protein mixed with a higher calorie protein. So about 60 grams of protein.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I can't gain weight to save my life...

I'm at like 4% BF weighing 170 lol.
I had a solid 9 meals today but I did hit the gym 2 hours ago.

I need to invest in weight gainer and pound it before I pass out.

Tell me more about this cheesecake protein shake. I usually get down on expresso protein mixed with a higher calorie protein. So about 60 grams of protein.
How old are you? I am turning 25 on the 28th of this month. As soon as I hit 24 I started packing on the pounds! Beware!

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know it's coming bro... I've been trying to keep the eating in check man but once I grub on something it's all downhill and I just eat eat eat like a bottomless pit...

·
5,744 Posts
2nd Mtn Dew. Trying to bang out 2 of these essays so I only have one to do tomorrow before 11pm.

Who would have thought the last 3 essays of your college life would be such a pain in the ass.

-Markus-

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.