Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided to make this since I am grubbing down on a 4 different meat sandwich a protein shake and a blueberry cream cheese bagel...

Lets see the inner fatties in your guys haha!

Pics are welcome.

p.s. 11:25 pm. Prolly will munch again at 1

edit: made another bagel and coffee with vanilla ice cream...

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I'm notorious for snacking late. Reason being I've gained 25 pounds in the past year. But needless to say that I kinda needed to gain some weight. I was looking like a tooth pick for awhile there. I was 5'10 and about 155. Now I'm 5'8-5'10 depending on which convenient store I'm leaving from (Ron White) and I weight about 180 pounds. Not on the fat side to much but lets just say I'm not as "tone" as I used to be ;)

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't gain weight to save my life...

I'm at like 4% BF weighing 170 lol.
I had a solid 9 meals today but I did hit the gym 2 hours ago.

I need to invest in weight gainer and pound it before I pass out.

Tell me more about this cheesecake protein shake. I usually get down on expresso protein mixed with a higher calorie protein. So about 60 grams of protein.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I can't gain weight to save my life...

I'm at like 4% BF weighing 170 lol.
I had a solid 9 meals today but I did hit the gym 2 hours ago.

I need to invest in weight gainer and pound it before I pass out.

Tell me more about this cheesecake protein shake. I usually get down on expresso protein mixed with a higher calorie protein. So about 60 grams of protein.
How old are you? I am turning 25 on the 28th of this month. As soon as I hit 24 I started packing on the pounds! Beware!

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know it's coming bro... I've been trying to keep the eating in check man but once I grub on something it's all downhill and I just eat eat eat like a bottomless pit...

·
5,744 Posts
2nd Mtn Dew. Trying to bang out 2 of these essays so I only have one to do tomorrow before 11pm.

Who would have thought the last 3 essays of your college life would be such a pain in the ass.

-Markus-

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
some mexican food is starting to sound good. Nothings open :'(

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hate you man! ^^ I'll just starve myself later in life. Oh well sandwich time.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I hate you man! ^^ I'll just starve myself later in life. Oh well sandwich time.
naw it all good...if you workout and stay active...your metobolism will stay relatively high....my body knows who the boss is by now..it knows it better turn that food into muscle instead of fat or there will be problems :D

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Tonights late night snack consisted of:

5x Corona
4x Jaeger shot
1x Triangle cheese
1x Slice of pizza from dinner
1x dose of l4p
1x passing the fack out now

1 - 20 of 156 Posts