Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And as if the awesome Panerai cake (http://www.luxury4play.com/watches/148570-my-wife-got-me-ultimate-panerai-weekend.html) that my wife got me last weekend (and everything else she's done so far for my birthday) wasn't enough, she surprised me today in the morning with this new arrival!!! Definitely an underdog and one less seen... but a stunning beauty. Always been a fan of the J12 collection and I'm definitely excited to finally have a J12 back in my collection.

So here it is, the Chanel J12 Marine... what an amazing wife I have. Love her dearly!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
The ceramic case is stunning. It's interesting that your wife picked it out for you since the J12 is probably one of the only watches that started out as a ladies watch and then built out as a mens watch. I know that originally the long-time artistic director for Chanel, Jacques Helleu had one built specifically for him and he decided to put it into production. The strap does look imposing, I will have to try one on next time I'm in New York.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts