Luxury4Play.com banner

Last New 2010 Super Veloce in Italy to be shipped to the US

6K views 40 replies 29 participants last post by  roytoy2003 
Well, the first time i had serious pain, I had an SR20 93 240sx hatch and was a drifter but it killed me to put any pressure on my foot so I sold her. I got another one recently and the pain is back not only in my foot but now my hand. I had Xrays and i have nerv damage to my ring finger on my right hand and nerv damage on my left foot on 3 toes. It sux. I can't pick anything heavier than a drink. I have dr scholls inserts for my foot and it helps but the feeling is losing its' touch.
damn, that sucks. yeah I have lost feeling in my thumb from nerve damage, and my lower back is fairly messed up from a jelly fish. I lost a lot of feeling there, it must suck having in areas like that though eh.

well, my fear is the damage riding the nerves north to my more fragile areas like heart, brain, kidneys, liver, ect. The doc said they shouldn't because they have endings. It sux because surfing and driving are 2 of my loves that I can no longer pursue or continue.
damn, well I know its a long shot, but maybe one day you can get that feeling back. you would be the first, but hell. why not be the first eh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.