Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 4034 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
i need a good blu ray movie whos got one for me? one that i havent seen??
I thought that State of Play was the best blu ray rental I've seen in a long while. If you haven't seen it then go cop it!

·
Registered
738 Posts
GI Joe and Ugly Truth...still recovering from being sick, so I have watched like 2-3 movies a day for the past 10 days.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bandits.

Watched it for the robbery scene that was done in Salinas, CA which was taped in front of an old Wells Fargo bank and next to my brother in law's hotel which is also in the movie.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Inglorious Bastards was the last movie I saw in theaters, I bought Revolver a few weeks ago and Ive loved it ever since. If you havent seen Revolver with Jason Statham, Ray Liotta and Ander 3000 check it out.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Rocknrolla. Gangster movie made by Guy Richie. I thought it was dope.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire

I'm a big fan of deep drama style movies and this was not it. Both wife and I thought it was not very good. Nearly everyone who has seen it that I know has agreed (exept for 1 person said it was good). Not recomended.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Just saw "The Blind Side" the other night. Sandra Bullock was awsome even though her Tennesee accent kinda came and went a few times. Good Holiday Feel Good movie

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
just saw Funny People the other night...pretty funny movie with a great cast... rather lengthy at 2 and half hours but if you like adam sandler then you will enjoy it..

41 - 60 of 4034 Posts