Luxury4Play.com banner

3981 - 4000 of 4036 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Dumb and Dumber Tu. Seriously just a bad movie, and not even funny. Some parts were beyond not funny and crossed into offensive, to the point where I wondered how everyone on design and set thought and agreed "yeah, that seems like a good joke for our movie". Even a part I wanted to find funny was botched - a cat strung out on meth swinging from a chandelier. They couldn't even make that funny. 0/10 would not watch again.
I thought it was hilarious and I've seen it 3 times

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Interstellar - Wormhole, space travel, time paradox, what is not to love about this flick?

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Blackhat by Michael Mann. I swear that guy is a foking legend!!! Every since the iconic Miami Vice series from the eighties, he continues to make among the best films. The attention to detail is amazing. Chris Hemsworth had a great performance.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Furious 7 - Non stop action and crazy stunts is worth watching. I wish they would focus more about racing if it was to be the last film of the franchise.
I'm surprise to see Tony Jaa playing a baddy, but dude deserved more screen time.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Furious 7 - Non stop action and crazy stunts is worth watching. I wish they would focus more about racing if it was to be the last film of the franchise.
I'm surprise to see Tony Jaa playing a baddy, but dude deserved more screen time.
Not the last, they already started filming 8.

Fast 7 is also the last movie I watched and it was great, they did a very nice tribute to Paul Walker at the end which I will not lie, got me a bit teary eyed. Still not over what happened, R.I.P.

·
Registered
641 Posts
It's so over the top and unbelievable now. Even the throwback "Race Wars" was just visual stimulus overload with more focus on bikini-clad chicks stripper-dancing then actual cars. Makes me miss Johnny Tran:( "Dom, go fetch my car!" Popcorn entertainment was worth it for $10 and agree tribute at end to PW was a nice touch. Trippy how they ghosted his brother in with CGI but they did an admirable job as did the director and actors after his tragic death. RIP.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I watched BlackHat a while ago and I was really disappointed. I expected good movie because it was made by Michael Mann, but instead I saw B-class movie with bad acting and cheap special effects. Definitely not worth the time or money I spent on it.

I saw Furious 7 this weekend. I liked it. :) I was surprised how they decided to retire the Brian O'Conner character in the movie.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I watched BlackHat a while ago and I was really disappointed. I expected good movie because it was made by Michael Mann, but instead I saw B-class movie with bad acting and cheap special effects. Definitely not worth the time or money I spent on it.

I saw Furious 7 this weekend. I liked it. :) I was surprised how they decided to retire the Brian O'Conner character in the movie.
Been downhill since Heat imho. Collateral was decent but Miami Vice movie, Kingdom and Hancock big M-E-H.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I miss the old Fast and the Furious days, when NOS made cars go into hyper-drive vision lol
Ahh that was the best. Wait for it..wait for it...NOSSSSSS!!!!

"More than you can afford pal. Ferrari".

Lmao I miss the old FATF too.
Hahaha can't forget about the Eclipse convertible hitting about 200mph with the top down and the +200hp stickers they'd put on the cars lol

Those movies were what kickstarted the mainstream tuning (and subsequently, the ricer) scene lol

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ex Machina, exactly what I expected. Good though.

3981 - 4000 of 4036 Posts