Luxury4Play.com banner
3961 - 3980 of 4036 Posts

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Woman in Black 2: - 3 stars (beyond lame)
The Boy Next Door (J Lo thriller) 3 stars
Hunger Games Mockingjay PM 1: 2 stars
Aquaman DC animated movie: 5/5

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Dumb and Dumber Tu. Seriously just a bad movie, and not even funny. Some parts were beyond not funny and crossed into offensive, to the point where I wondered how everyone on design and set thought and agreed "yeah, that seems like a good joke for our movie". Even a part I wanted to find funny was botched - a cat strung out on meth swinging from a chandelier. They couldn't even make that funny. 0/10 would not watch again.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
John Wick - something I'll definitely buy. Fun realistic action, gun play, an interesting storyline, and some good humor. Only detractor is some of the violence is a little too close and real. 8/10

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
John Wick - something I'll definitely buy. Fun realistic action, gun play, an interesting storyline, and some good humor. Only detractor is some of the violence is a little too close and real. 8/10
Movie was excellent!!! The sequel is in production.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
American Sniper - 7/10: Thought it was directed very well. Cooper did a great job, however his Texan accent was annoying. And my main problem it just felt like complete propaganda film.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Boyhood- thought it was horrible, something like 3 hours long
Although it is indeed a bit of a long movie I thought it was VERY well done. I thoroughly enjoyed the story despite the difficult/sensitive nature. The commitment from all the actors to do a film across 12 years is, in and of itself, nothing short of impressive.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
American Sniper - 7/10: Thought it was directed very well. Cooper did a great job, however his Texan accent was annoying. And my main problem it just felt like complete propaganda film.
This movie was/is so over-hyped, it is annoying! And YES... I'm from Texas!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Jack Reacher - 7/10 Just how I would picture an action movie to be like. Is it me, or Rosamund Pike really hot.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I've been on a bit of a DC Comic animation kick of late.
1. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1. Excellent. 8.5/10. Only thing I didn't like was Peter Weller's voice as Bats.
2. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2. Excellent. 9/10. This has a Marvel Civil War kinda vibe to it. Also, Batman vs. Superman in this movie. Epic battle is all I can say.
3. Justice League: War. Excellent. 9/10. Everything I've seen on the Justice League was with them already together. This film explains how they came together.
4. Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox. Excellent. 10/10. I was never really into The Flash much, but since DC started the new series on TV I've begun to check him out more. This one does a great job of focusing on Barry Allen.
I'm more of a Marvel film dude, but DC does a damn good job with their animated films. Check em out if you feel so inclined.

Reactions: TXSTYLE

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I've been on a bit of a DC Comic animation kick of late.
1. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1. Excellent. 8.5/10. Only thing I didn't like was Peter Weller's voice as Bats.
2. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2. Excellent. 9/10. This has a Marvel Civil War kinda vibe to it. Also, Batman vs. Superman in this movie. Epic battle is all I can say.
3. Justice League: War. Excellent. 9/10. Everything I've seen on the Justice League was with them already together. This film explains how they came together.
4. Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox. Excellent. 10/10. I was never really into The Flash much, but since DC started the new series on TV I've begun to check him out more. This one does a great job of focusing on Barry Allen.
I'm more of a Marvel film dude, but DC does a damn good job with their animated films. Check em out if you feel so inclined.
Seen them all and Marvels latest Animation as well.

I highly recommend you watch this asap:

It is outstanding!

·
Registered
506 Posts
That was next on my list. I still need to watch Batman: Assault on Arkham as well.

Marvel had a few that I was gonna check out. Some of Marvel's animated movies can be a lil kiddy. DC cusses & shows blood in their animated movies. Which one did you watch? Was it Black Widow?

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
That was next on my list. I still need to watch Batman: Assault on Arkham as well.

Marvel had a few that I was gonna check out. Some of Marvel's animated movies can be a lil kiddy. DC cusses & shows blood in their animated movies. Which one did you watch? Was it Black Widow?
Well if DC focused on putting out at least a couple movies a year, maybe they wouldn't have Marvel destroying them on the Big Screen! I wouldn't call the Marvel films kiddy but the route DC takes their animated films is def more mature. Which is a good thing!

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher was entertaining and more gritty.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Agreed. The Avengers Confidential was the one I was referring to with Black Widow & Punisher.

3961 - 3980 of 4036 Posts