Luxury4Play.com banner

2001 - 2020 of 4034 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Pirates 4... meh... got bored from the go. Sucks they didn't bring back the old director because it showed.

Take your kiddies to it but don't waste your time or money otherwise.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Finally watched Hangover 2.......I'm somewhere between the critics that thought it was garage and the rest of the population that loved it. No where near as good as the first one, but still had some amazing laughs

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Did you like it? I saw it last night as well.
The movie as a whole, not really....sure there were some funny bits in it but i generally don't like the feminist undertone where the guys never get to score but the women can easily get laid if they wanted to...I mean if you're getting a hall pass, go and use it, show some more action, they tried to top it off with a topless scene near the end but it was just meh

^ I know i sound like a wierdo who just wants to see sex but if you're making a movie about guilt free sex, might as well show some.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts

Visionary? Crack-Pot? :noidea:
Sitting on my desk to watch... looking forward to it.

The movie as a whole, not really....sure there were some funny bits in it but i generally don't like the feminist undertone where the guys never get to score but the women can easily get laid if they wanted to...I mean if you're getting a hall pass, go and use it, show some more action, they tried to top it off with a topless scene near the end but it was just meh

^ I know i sound like a wierdo who just wants to see sex but if you're making a movie about guilt free sex, might as well show some.
Agreed! I thought the end take outs and bloopers were funnier than the entire movie.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
You're telling me there are 2 Battle LA's? Thats news to me.
There is the real one and the B-List knock off they did to try and capitalize off the originals success by releasing at the same time with essentially the same name. But don't waste your time with it!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I hit Netflix this weekend. Found Battle of Los Angeles. I was like...Wow I didnt even know this was out yet. Then I realized I had the wrong movie

Also watched Skyline.
Haha, my buddy warned me about that. He said he thought he rented Battle L.A., but it turned out to be a really low budget film, and they used toy guns for props...

I also watched this again the other night. It was a slightly different experience after finally having read the book.

2001 - 2020 of 4034 Posts