Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 4036 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for this thread but couldn't find one.. so like the title says what is the last movie you watched in theaters or via DVD/BluRay, video (if anyone rocks the old school movies)?

Me: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

·
Registered
231 Posts
the informant with matt damon. looked really funny in the commercials but wow was that a horrible movie. sucked. really really really really REALLY bad. dont waste your money or time. better yet go buy a shovel so when the movie comes out on dvd we can all dig holes and bury it so nobody has to suffer through that horrific experience.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Just watched Boiler Room on Encore. Gotta Love DirecTV.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Inglorious Basterds in the theater, For a Few Dollars More on the Comp and Back to the Future 3 on DVD.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Watched the original "The Taking of Phelam one two three" with Walter Matthau. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Tarentino got a lot of his inspiration for Reservour Dogs from it. Grat flick!

·
Registered
231 Posts
theater: cloudy with a taste of meatballs..lol
how was it? ive been wanting to go watch it but i just haven't had time. actually looks pretty good.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Analyze This, grat movie watched it last night, De Niro is so fucking good at what ever he does.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Love The Beast...its great and I suggest you all see it

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I just watched Mr. Carter the lil wayne documentary and it shows what Wayne does everyday which is just drugs and music.

1 - 20 of 4036 Posts