Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way to get a last minute flight somewhere? I had to get my sister home from Miami to O'hare she flew out 3 hours after I paid, came out to $525(Coach and that was the cheapest!) at the United ticket counter. I know if you plan ahead you can shop for prices or even have a price drop and get a refund. What if you can't plan ahead?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
make friends with some one who works for the airlines. I fly under a family member who is a mechanic and its cheap as shit. And i normally book it the night before, or even same day. A round trip flight to london and back first class was only 620 bucks. to miami is about 110, and orlando 105. thats all first class, and round trip

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well you basically leave the air port without one of your organs.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
make friends with some one who works for the airlines. I fly under a family member who is a mechanic and its cheap as shit. And i normally book it the night before, or even same day. A round trip flight to london and back first class was only 620 bucks. to miami is about 110, and orlando 105. thats all first class, and round trip
I need to facebook friend him. :laugh:

Nick

·
Registered
673 Posts
I need a new friend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts