Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lamborghini built just four examples of the Veneno: one for itself, and just three for customers.

Trimmed with white accents and completing the Italian Tricolore, the third model has been caught in Hong Kong en route to Macau where its new owner presumably resides.

10 pictures and article

·
Registered
861 Posts
Thought the 3rd Veneno was going to the Middle East (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar?) - how did it end up in Hong Kong/Macau?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hello FRENCHSUPERCAR...
I see that you have my friend's Supersport - PANDA as your AVATAR...
So you are based in Paris and Monaco?
Will be in your neck of the woods in July 2014!
:)

I believe the Middle East owner sold his car, it was in Switzerland not too long ago before being shipped to Macau

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
The car was here in Saudi but the Owner decided not to keep it after seeing it. It was eventually sold.

·
Registered
65 Posts
yea but why get blacklisted, if i buy it, it's mine, isn't it?
You do have a point as far as selling the vehicle if it is in fact yours. I do not work within Lamborghini so I don't know the reasoning behind their policies. I think of it like this Lamborghini cannot prevent you from selling the vehicle because as you said you are the owner, however that does not mean that they have to continue to do business with you when it comes to their special edition models. Models such as the Veneno, Sesto Elemento, Reventon are extremely rare vehicles that many Lamborghini customers would jump at an opportunity to own. If you are going to sit there and sell a specialty vehicle that other customers would gladly buy, keep and enjoy then why would they want to sell it to you in the first place? Why not just sell it to the customer that plans to admire and cherish one of what Lamborghini sees at a true work of art. I guess its kinda like freedom of speech. You can say pretty much anything you want without legal recourse however that doesn't prevent people from reacting negatively to what you decide to say.

I defense of the owner whom you guys are saying sold his vehicle, I do believe that those owners that bought the Veneno did so without having an opportunity to see the car beforehand. I believe this was stated in Kris Singh's documentary of his Verde Veneno purchase. In that sense owner went on blind faith for a car that has a pretty extreme design where you may really love it or really not.

·
Registered
861 Posts
NOT SURE ABOUT THAT...PRETTY SURE THE OWNER OF LAMBO LONG ISLAND AND MR SINGH SAW THE LAMBO PROTOTYPE OR EVEN THE CORPORATE LAMBO VENENO...WE AS LAMBO OWNERS HAVE SEEN THE CAR SEVERAL TIMES...AT THAT POINT, I AM SURE THEY COULD HAVE SPOKEN TO MR WINKELMANN AND SAY SORRY, PLEASE SELL THE VENENO TO THE NEXT INTERESTED LAMBO COLLECTOR, AM I WRONG?

I defense of the owner whom you guys are saying sold his vehicle, I do believe that those owners that bought the Veneno did so without having an opportunity to see the car beforehand. I believe this was stated in Kris Singh's documentary of his Verde Veneno purchase. In that sense owner went on blind faith for a car that has a pretty extreme design where you may really love it or really not.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I haven't heard of Lamborghini getting in the way if you sell their exclusives cars, but if you do that to Ferrari exclusives cars you will be hung.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
yea but why get blacklisted, if i buy it, it's mine, isn't it?
The companies try to stop a grey market from being made because a lot of the times, people buy a limited car and just sell it on for a jacked up price for a profit.

NOT SURE ABOUT THAT...PRETTY SURE THE OWNER OF LAMBO LONG ISLAND AND MR SINGH SAW THE LAMBO PROTOTYPE OR EVEN THE CORPORATE LAMBO VENENO...WE AS LAMBO OWNERS HAVE SEEN THE CAR SEVERAL TIMES...AT THAT POINT, I AM SURE THEY COULD HAVE SPOKEN TO MR WINKELMANN AND SAY SORRY, PLEASE SELL THE VENENO TO THE NEXT INTERESTED LAMBO COLLECTOR, AM I WRONG?

I defense of the owner whom you guys are saying sold his vehicle, I do believe that those owners that bought the Veneno did so without having an opportunity to see the car beforehand. I believe this was stated in Kris Singh's documentary of his Verde Veneno purchase. In that sense owner went on blind faith for a car that has a pretty extreme design where you may really love it or really not.
[/QUOTE]

The previous owner paid before the car was unveiled.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i know who are the owner now, is my friend in Shanghai,China.he is the super vip of the vag group, every car he want of vag he can get it.this car was in Hongkong now because the high tax of China, it will delivered to China soon.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i know who are the owner now, is my friend in Shanghai,China.he is the super vip of the vag group, every car he want of vag he can get it.this car was in Hongkong now because the high tax of China, it will delivered to China soon.
can I be his friend too LOL.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts