Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got the call from Tim O'Hara (Bugatti Brand Manager) over at O'Gara Coach Company saying that we need a Bugatti SuperSport to be picked up and dropped off before New Years! So we sent out the Express Buggie Truck to pick up the vehicle at night! In 2012, Tim said that the car is ready to be picked up! Again we sent out the express Buggie Truck to do the FIRST pick-up of 2011 from the clients home! With over 4,300 cars done in 2011, this really put the cherry on top! Once again, Thank You to everyone who used and trusted JP Logistics!

Look Here for our 2011 Accomplishment ---> http://www.luxury4play.com/supercars/97429-big-giant-thank-you-over-4-300-cars-transported.html :clap:

Here is the Bill of Lading for the Bugatti SS. Dates are not exact due to scheduling.

Thank You Dirk A. Photography for the Pictures!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Can you tell us whether or not it was sent to a new owner. Saw it for sale a few weeks back on jameslist wondering if someone picked it up already.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Wonder where this is headed next??? LOL! ;)
Hmmmm...good question...i have a hunch tht JP might be havin this guy in the Buggie truck again soon enough...again ;)

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How many times have you guys transported this car. It seems like you guys are moving it every month or so.
Haha! Well this car is still doing DEMO Service around the US... So Bugatti NA does call us frequently to move it from here to there...

Wonder where this is headed next??? LOL! ;)
Hmmmm...good question...i have a hunch tht JP might be havin this guy in the Buggie truck again soon enough...again ;)
I wonder where ;]... Only thousands of pictures were posted on L4P!!! :whistle:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts