·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
CLS, the reason you are getting this moment of silence is:
WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, STAYS IN........

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
My BOSS, oops I mean my wife doesn't let me go there. She is worried she will never hear from me again.

·
Super Moderator
9,056 Posts
My wife and are treating a couple of great friends to a weekend in Vegas. We normally do the Tahoe Preakness horse betting weekend but decide to move the venue this year!
Can I be your friend? I want to go to Vegas :eyebrows:

·
Super Moderator
9,056 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
So you can say you've been there check out the playboy club at the Palms, but let me warn you it's not that cool.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok...didn't make the Playboy club but made it to a new restaurant by Emeril called Table for 10 in the Palazzo Hotel, great food great service. The sommelier recommended a wine I have never heard of call Blue Print from Lail Vineyards excellent choice. (see photo below)

After that we took the advice from a concierge service called 500 that recommended after dinner spot called Nior Bar. I had no idea what I was getting into, great place very classy and expensive cheapest bottle service for a table $600! Turns out this is the back door into the hottest club in Las Vegas called LAX this place was slamming crazy had a great time, check cell phone shot below!

Attachments

·
Watch Forum Moderator
5,333 Posts
Let me know what I can do for you.....I'll give you the number to my host......just contact him an hour before your ready, we'll send the limo down to take you to the club. For dinner I recommend Mix Restaurant at The Hotel. You want to request the outside patio. (702) 632-9500

When you are hungry after the club......2 options:
For a crazy Star Ship Enterprise looking Denny's feel......the good old Peppermill on the strip next to the old Riviera. You'll love it. Or Cafe Moda off of Spring Mountain by Massageland.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts