Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Id rather have a smaller Gulfstream size jet with some good range on it. Smaller airports are the best part about private aviation! I doubt you could land a 747 at some of the smaller airports in the Caribbean for instance. Let alone, take back off.

·
Registered
448 Posts
i knew roman had to be in here somewhere....dat guy loves things big and flashy...but cah say too much bad about him, he does own my fav team :)

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Id rather have a smaller Gulfstream size jet with some good range on it. Smaller airports are the best part about private aviation! I doubt you could land a 747 at some of the smaller airports in the Caribbean for instance. Let alone, take back off.
Yeah, but you can't deny the allure of having a queen/king bed, conference room, living room, kitchen, etc. On transcontinental flights it makes sense and you are generally not flying into small airports. I personally think that the Embraer Legacy is the perfect size.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Travolta Lives a a coupe miles from me, its a really sick neighborhood with a private airport, i flew over it a couple of times and that plane sitting in from of his house is just sick!

·
Registered
85 Posts
A jet card would be nice. Then you can book the jet size you need for the occasion. I have always wanted to try it but it makes absolutely no financial sense. I guess neither does a Benz over a Honda...

·
Registered
395 Posts
I know his business is doing great, not as good as it once was. But how can you justify a private 747? Is he bringing multiple Whales in at the same time?

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
i knew roman had to be in here somewhere....dat guy loves things big and flashy...but cah say too much bad about him, he does own my fav team :)
huh?

I know his business is doing great, not as good as it once was. But how can you justify a private 747? Is he bringing multiple Whales in at the same time?
Some people just like bigger girls. need a plane to suit that.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
RE: Adelson, he flys in wounded soldiers and their familes and treats them to a weekend in Vegas on the 747. As well as whales..

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Does Mark Cuban REALLY need a 767 and a 757? And I won't even start on the Abramovich guy...
does anyone really need more than 1 exotic car? :D

21 - 40 of 52 Posts