Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fortunate enough to do a full shoot of this amazing concept SUV by Lamborghini. This is the only private photoshoot ever performed with the Urus so this is definitely a ShirakiPhoto exclusive! I tried really hard to get angles and shots of details of the car that most have not yet seen. So hope you enjoy the set!

Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed the pics! Let me know what you guys think :)

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Ewww. Also, wtf kind of side mirrors are those?..

Not discrediting your work by any means just not a fan of the urus in this or any universe.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
The photos were spectacular. The Urus itself is slowly growing on me. I'd like to see a matte white one with black wheels and that interior.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
:/

·
Registered
172 Posts
fucking sick if you ask me. I've always wondered about this "rock" interior they do on these concepts. Think it'd be better in carbon but still sweet!
I think that 'rock' interior is actually called Forged Composite ... used for the frames of the Aventador J seats, the Urus seats ... and just about everywhere inside the Sesto Elemento.

·
Registered
448 Posts
this would be an awesome set of kit when its launched but still not sure how i feel about the design keeping in mind it is lambo who is creating it. Better looking than the bentley thing tho

·
Registered
86 Posts
Interior is amazing! Love the seats.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
wow that interior

1 - 20 of 28 Posts