Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case you are wondering how the limited edition Veneno Roadster would look in some of the more known shades available from Sant'Agata ...

Verde Ithaca:

Why not in a Blu Nethus:

Giallo would be nice too I guess:

Just in case you can't make up your mine ... have it in a rainbow finish:

If you want a one of a kind ... install some custom wheels:

Or how about a 'His and Hers', a Veneno with the Verde details ... and a Veneno Roadster that looks just like it:

Even more shades can be found on my Veneno Roadster, the shades page...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Is the yellow Giallo Orion? OH GOD THE YELLOW

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
love the blue

·
Registered
271 Posts
Lambo cars thanks!

Love the stuff your site offers us... Customizing the cars visually how we would like them to look aftermarket is a super sweet quick alternative to advanced p chopping. Dnu how you made that sucker but it's sure cool! Thanks for the work put into it. Is the builder flash based?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Also just checked out your site, how do I get to the configurator? PS I love everything you do but some of the organization techniques on the site can be kind of confusing... Hard to recognize where images corresponding to article your reading are located and other stuff like that. Just a thought, still love the cause!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also just checked out your site, how do I get to the configurator? PS I love everything you do but some of the organization techniques on the site can be kind of confusing... Hard to recognize where images corresponding to article your reading are located and other stuff like that. Just a thought, still love the cause!
Hello,
thank you for your thoughts ... the images to an article are always located to the left of the article, at least the first four photos, under these four there is a link to the image gallery if there are more images and there should be a link in the top left menu to the IMAGE gallery too.

As for the configurator, I should put a permanent link on the top of the main page, you can find it here : LamboCARS.com - The Virtual Aventador configurator

All the best

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Nothing says F*ck you like rolling up in a Verde Ithica Veneno Roadster :lol: I think the blue is my favourite though, always liked that colour no matter what lambo it was on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts