Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The First Lamborghini Veneno has arrived ! and is on its way to Lamborghini of Long Island. Here are some exclusive pictures of this beautiful masterpiece ! By e4l..

Attachments

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
saw these a few days ago labled at "VIP storage in NY"

cool thow

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
is this as a dealership show car? i know the owner of Lambo Long Island purchased a Veneno, but i was under the impression the customer cars would be Red, White, or Green, and that the silver one was a show car.

·
Registered
172 Posts
All three Veneno will be finished in Metaluro, the grey metallic shade ... as far as I know they all have the tricolore stripe on the side.

Differences are :
the fine line on the spoiler, side sill, rear wing and rear lower diffuser will be either red (this car), white or green.
brake calipers will also be either red (this car) white or green
interior stitching and details ... again either red (this one) white or green.

In fact this specific car shown here is very close to the one seen at Geneva and Monterey ... that one will remain property of the factory ... the production Veneno did get different rear view mirrors (from the Aventador, probably due to keeping it street legal) and additional red reflectors at the back.

Note the 'factory car' now has regular Aventador seats in black alcantara with red stitching ... the three production Veneno did get the Forged Composite seats ... at €30K per seat ... lol.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
All three Veneno will be finished in Metaluro, the grey metallic shade ... as far as I know they all have the tricolore stripe on the side.

Differences are :
the fine line on the spoiler, side sill, rear wing and rear lower diffuser will be either red (this car), white or green.
brake calipers will also be either red (this car) white or green
interior stitching and details ... again either red (this one) white or green.

In fact this specific car shown here is very close to the one seen at Geneva and Monterey ... that one will remain property of the factory ... the production Veneno did get different rear view mirrors (from the Aventador, probably due to keeping it street legal) and additional red reflectors at the back.

Note the 'factory car' now has regular Aventador seats in black alcantara with red stitching ... the three production Veneno did get the Forged Composite seats ... at €30K per seat ... lol.
ohhhh, so that's what they were talking about when they mentioned the red/white/green on customer cars. well that's disappointing. i find the silver rather boring, would have much rather seen customers get a red white or green Veneno. hopefully the Roadsters will be more colorful!

·
Registered
869 Posts
I would have drooled over this thing if I were 8 years old, but the fact is that it isn't terribly impressive nor attractive. Its aesthetics and design are too extreme for my taste and the price point it is at with basically the same power plant as an Aventador is ridiculous. I know I will never in my life have the option of owning one and probably will never even have the opportunity to lay my own eyes on it.

I would much much much rather have a garage lined with 8-10+ exotics than have this one single hideous over-zealous wall poster car.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I would have drooled over this thing if I were 8 years old, but the fact is that it isn't terribly impressive nor attractive. Its aesthetics and design are too extreme for my taste and the price point it is at with basically the same power plant as an Aventador is ridiculous. I know I will never in my life have the option of owning one and probably will never even have the opportunity to lay my own eyes on it.

I would much much much rather have a garage lined with 8-10+ exotics than have this one single hideous over-zealous wall poster car.
I agree, I think the design is extreme and I'm not going to decide if I like it or not until I see it in person.

As far as the price goes and being able to have a whole garage filled with exotics, the people buying these cars probably already have that and want just that 1 special car to brag about

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry if this is a repost, but this is the one with red stripes, I saw a picture of one with white. So the green will go to the arab. I wonder if these will be driven...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Sorry if this is a repost, but this is the one with red stripes, I saw a picture of one with white. So the green will go to the arab. I wonder if these will be driven...
Green one is going to an american.. he is a member on another board

·
Registered
172 Posts
Do you by any chance have a link to that photo with the white details ... that's the one that will be going to the Middle East owner by the way. Red and Green ones came to the United States.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree with you! Pictures of this car does lie when it comes to this car. In person it is one of the sickest cars I have ever seen. I can not understand how so many think it is perhaps the ugliest car ever made:p It is quite far from it in fact:p

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Unless in person it looks like a completely different car it's horrendous. Looks like a cross between a stegosaurus and a transformer... I think it's a case of when more is too much

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I love the Veneno, so outrageously awesome.

I just struggle with the price tag, a rebodied Aventador with basically some different seats, center console, and gauges. I see paying $1M for the exclusivity portion, but I'm not finding where the other $3M is coming from.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts