Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
veneno-slider-1.jpg
The second Lamborghini Veneno has made its way to the shores of the United States, and duPont REGISTRY was on hand to witness the event unfold. To see exclusive images of the delivery and learn more, visit: Lamborghini Veneno Delivered to U.S. | Autofluence.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ugh such an amazing car. Just saw the little preview of this on his Instagram, glad I got to see the whole video!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
so epic

·
Registered
65 Posts
Doesn't Michael Blakey own that red Veneno? Isn't that in the US?
heard that was just a Lambo Demo car of the Roadster Version...
The Red Veneno coupe went to Antoine Dominic, who owns Lamborghini/Bentley/Rolls Royce of Long Island in NY. Heard that he was leaving it in the show room for a while but when I passed by I didn't see it, so its probably in his garage by now lol

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
The Red Veneno coupe went to Antoine Dominic, who owns Lamborghini/Bentley/Rolls Royce of Long Island in NY. Heard that he was leaving it in the show room for a while but when I passed by I didn't see it, so its probably in his garage by now lol
I wanted to see it in person but heard he didn't take delivery of it yet... If he does have it I hope he puts it back on display

·
Registered
365 Posts
It looks soo...Fake? haha Like out of some crazy tron movie or somthing of that sort, i cannot wait to see one in person.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts