Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I was driving home last night on the 15fwy heading North and I pulled up to an all black truck with an all black enclosed trailer. It was a small trailer, about 2-3 cars. It wasn't that huge 18 wheeler with the lambos drawn on the side. It was like a ford f-450 all black but had the Lambo crest on the door and the crest was also on the trailer side, but that was it. Anyone ever seen it? I didn't get a pic cuz it was dark plus the truck was black.. I wanted to pull em over and check what was inside lmao... If only I was a chp....

I'm pretty sure it came out of SD and was heading north maybe to Vegas. If it was heading to beverly hills it wouldve been on the 5fwy not 15n...

Just thought I'd share, was a nice looking truck/trailer..

Trailer looked like this

·
Registered
258 Posts
Pretty sure it was our transport actually lol....we were dropping off a car in Vegas, picking one up and then picking up another very special car in Nor Cal

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty sure it was our transport actually lol....we were dropping off a car in Vegas, picking one up and then picking up another very special car in Nor Cal
yeah it was off the 15 but in Corona area....

so what was the "Special Car" in NorCal?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts