Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, long story short, I have to write a speech about persauding people in my class to buy lamborghini's or any other exotic....Any thoughts, comments, or statements?? :whistle:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
147 Posts
My line is always - 'On your death bed - better to have owned a Lamborghini or not?"

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Wow about that you say they are special , unique , fast and great to drive . Owning an exotic refers to your personality if you love to speed or powerful engines although you drive it the way you like you can relax or even use it an every day car.

Hope i did some help :)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
i suggest you do your speech on something else. everytime i tried to do a project on a car topic, i get a bad grade.

this one is particularly hard. no one i know needs a speech to buy a lambo. they all did it at their own will. those that don't, won't!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Not to sound like an ass, but why would you choose a topic that you dont know how to write a speech about? You shouldn't be coming on here at all to ask for hw, but at least have specific questions and a rough draft.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not to sound like an ass, but why would you choose a topic that you dont know how to write a speech about? You shouldn't be coming on here at all to ask for hw, but at least have specific questions and a rough draft.
I have a speech prepared, I just wanted an out-of-the-box insight. Opinions from someone else, I don't/didn't expect anybody to come on here for 2 hours, write a speech for me, and "Do my Homework"......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts