Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy!

Haven't posted in a while-

In celebration for our 1 million follower milestone on Facebook, we are releasing our latest and arguably most over the top shoot to date.

#3 of 20 Lamborghini Reventón on custom orange PUR rims along side with the new Lamborghini Huracan.

The Huracan was original going to be used as a prop as we had no idea it arrived that day. Local to Vancouver, the day we shot the Reventón, 8 Lamborghini Huracans were delivered (5 of which were white, all destined to stay local). It worked out nicely to have something with historic value in some ways similar to the Lamborghini Veneno as well as the newest generation of Lamborghini side by side.

Special thanks to SR Auto as well as PUR rims for having us shoot these amazing cars! It's crazy to see a Reventon in a photo, it's indescribable in person.

We have a bunch of fairly crazy shoots in the upcoming month. Will keep you guys posted!

All of the photos were shot by Marcel Lech Photography-

Marcel Lech Photography Facebook

·
Registered
913 Posts
I like how you mention the orange wheels on the Reventon, but you cannot see them in any of the pics...(more pics pls.). Seeing a Reventon in person would be awesome, also I didn't like them at first but the new Huracan's are really starting to grow on me...

·
Registered
115 Posts
I like how you mention the orange wheels on the Reventon, but you cannot see them in any of the pics...(more pics pls.). Seeing a Reventon in person would be awesome, also I didn't like them at first but the new Huracan's are really starting to grow on me...
what I was thinking about the wheels lol

personally not a fan of reventon but I also don't like the murci. huracan is growing on me also but in some rear shots, it doesn't look good. it definitively looks better in person though

·
Registered
91 Posts
what I was thinking about the wheels lol

personally not a fan of reventon but I also don't like the murci. huracan is growing on me also but in some rear shots, it doesn't look good. it definitively looks better in person though
You wouldn't happen to be a part of Refined Elegance would you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts