Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I dig it. Surely there will be more views and pics that will surface in different colours shortly. Its supposed to look crazy and have a big wing folks, that is the point of the SV.

·
L4P Street Team
11,099 Posts
I think that i can smell a new Engraving piece in the works!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmm, for Stephen W. perhaps :wink:

·
Registered
637 Posts
the little birdy was right but that birdy may get orange now =P

·
Registered
637 Posts
Supposedly there is a smaller wing option?
Anyone confirm?
yes there is a smaller wing it will look like more like a duck tail and that is the name of the option the big wing adds 7k to the price tag the duck tail is standard and the CF bucket seats are also standard in the car and is US LEGAL!!!! finally....ok back to the details wheels are only like that i believe not truly confirmed..sv badge alone is 2k and the 6 speed manual is an option and i have heard contradictory statements that it is actually more than the e gear or it adds no price still unknown but the e gear is standard

·
Registered
637 Posts
well if you do buy an sv your car will be outdated in a year and a half due to the fact that this is the last of the murci lines SORRY AIMEE!!! thats the only problem with the car for the momment and the -4 business is a hint if they are stressing -4 they will eventually put -2

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks alright. The aesthetics resemble a BF Performance body kit.
To cheapen the look, they added an 'LP670-4 SV' badge.

the 6 speed manual is an option and i have heard contradictory statements that it is actually more than the e gear or it adds no price still unknown but the e gear is standard
Lamborghini requires a non-refundable $30K deposit to allocate a 6-speed car.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
well if you do buy an sv your car will be outdated in a year and a half due to the fact that this is the last of the murci lines SORRY AIMEE!!! thats the only problem with the car for the momment and the -4 business is a hint if they are stressing -4 they will eventually put -2
Nooooooo!!! :(

·
Registered
637 Posts

hey aimee atleast you arent this guy =P haha

·
Registered
176 Posts
yes there is a smaller wing it will look like more like a duck tail and that is the name of the option the big wing adds 7k to the price tag the duck tail is standard and the CF bucket seats are also standard in the car and is US LEGAL!!!! finally....ok back to the details wheels are only like that i believe not truly confirmed..sv badge alone is 2k and the 6 speed manual is an option and i have heard contradictory statements that it is actually more than the e gear or it adds no price still unknown but the e gear is standard
I heard the 6 speed manual (the only way the car should be ordered IMHO) has a higher Gas Guzzler Tax. Just under $1500 I think.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts