Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow!

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 (SV) SuperVeloce : Automotive Addicts

The Geneva Motor Show is one that will not disappoint despite the many pull-outs of various auto manufacturers from being in this week’s Geneva Motor Show. One car that will be a big hit is the Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV (SuperVeloce) or (translation: Super Fast). With an obvious 670hp from the naming of this Bull and all-wheel-drive hence the -4, this Murcielago has no mercy on the competition.

Some of the stunning stats pulled out of the press release below is the notable 0-60mph time of 3.2 seconds and top speed of 212mph. While that is still not Bugatti Veyron territory you would be hard pressed to find many cars that can make that type of marking.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I likes. Id have to see how the wing looks in person.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Paint it all the same color and remove the wing...and then were talking. All in all i like it...not as wild as i was thinking it would be.

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
Agree with all of the above.

want to see it in person, in one color (prefferably Lambos dark grey), and loose the wing.
Very cool.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I love it. I wish they had a pop up wing like the porsches have. I would love to see it in a darker color too!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Maybe the wing is necessary at 212mph!!

I like it, but those "nostril" front air intakes are going to be ripped off by the first driveway the car goes up.

Wonder how much this thing is going to cost??

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Supposedly there is a smaller wing option?
Anyone confirm?
i was told that the rear wing is an option..
i think this car only comes in 5 colors if i remember correctly ???
flat black and flat white are options

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
i was told that the rear wing is an option..
i think this car only comes in 5 colors if i remember correctly ???
flat black and flat white are options
A little birdy that i know of is getting flat black :whistle: Im excited!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts