Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got word there was a yellow murcielago that was doused with water and foam by the Fire Dept. The car was near Balboa going East on the 101 Freeway at around 4:30pm yesterday afternoon.

I am not sure if it was one of our own L4P members since I didn't see the incident but I do recall seeing a yellow murci during SCS and Toys 4 Tots events. Does anyone know anything here? I couldn't find any info online. I hope whoever was on board is okay.

Drive Safely!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
not 100% percent sure but there was a guy at the 11-99 event and was leaking gas everywhere. we went up to him to warn him and tell him about it. he said" oh i know i just had it worked on and the tank is leaking. i'll fix it soon i'm not worried about it. " couldn't believe my own ears. not only putting himself in danger but others around him. he said he wasn't going on the run so it would of made perfect timing when that happened. i wouldn't wish that on no one but it floors me that he just let it go and not realizing the severity of what could happen. keep in mind this was no small leak. he left a trail everywhere of gas. all it needs is to cover the exhaust in gas and the rest is history. very sad to hear!

·
Registered
315 Posts
not 100% percent sure but there was a guy at the 11-99 event and was leaking gas everywhere. we went up to him to warn him and tell him about it. he said" oh i know i just had it worked on and the tank is leaking. i'll fix it soon i'm not worried about it. " couldn't believe my own ears. not only putting himself in danger but others around him. he said he wasn't going on the run so it would of made perfect timing when that happened. i wouldn't wish that on no one but it floors me that he just let it go and not realizing the severity of what could happen. keep in mind this was no small leak. he left a trail everywhere of gas. all it needs is to cover the exhaust in gas and the rest is history. very sad to hear!
How can someone smart enough to make money for toys like a Murci be so stupid. My mind is blown after reading this.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Gas leaking + mid engine = FAIL.

Why in the WORLD would you not worry about leaking fuel?! I'm paranoid of fires, carrying a fire extinguisher does wonders. It's not like a small fire can't be put out quickly most of the time. What a moron.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
It goes to show that you dont have the be smart to make lots of money.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
How can someone smart enough to make money for toys like a Murci be so stupid. My mind is blown after reading this.
Maybe he got rich the easy way, inherited it. :lol:

Sad to see these nice rides fall into the wrong hands. There were alot of tasteless cars there with ugly rims and interior mods

1 - 14 of 14 Posts