Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lamborghini Miura has been a favorite of mine for quite some time and one of the "unicorn cars" that I hoped to do a photoshoot with at some point. Earlier this year I had a chance to shoot a gorgeous "Pistachio Verde" one (which you can see here: Lamborghini Miura S: Automotive Royalty « Jeremy Cliff Photography ). I was lucky enough to track down another semi-local one, this time in a beautiful red over gold color combo. The photos are similar to the "Pistachio Verde" one but I just loved how those came out and couldn't pass up doing a similar style on these.

I hope you guys enjoy! The full set is posted in higher res on my website here. If anyone is interested in a high end gallery print from this set (or any set I have done) please let me know. I will have some available very soon!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nice an Ohio boy too!

I love the Miura, such a bad ass car with a beautiful profile.

·
Registered
48 Posts
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!!! I would give my life savings for it.... And probably still wouldn't have enough.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Never heard of a Miura :eek:hwell: Not much of a Classic cars fan but it still looks dope!
The first mid engine 12 cyl exotic ever. Considered to be one of the most beautiful cars ever made by the people who decide such things. Jeremy's work is always stunning I have shot several of my cars with him. If you're near Chicago and want a portrait of your car you should contact him you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
gorgeous, and epic photos

1 - 17 of 17 Posts