Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, im proud to announce that what everyone thought was going to be called the "Jota" is not. It is officially callled the "Lamborghini LP83x". The car will be revealed at the next Geneva show, no pictures have been or will be released prior to the public release. From an inside lamborghini source "it maked the reventon stand still". That right there should be enough to shake some of you guys up. I was told that no cameras, cell phones, ipods, etc. were allowed in the unveiling room, in Santa Agata. Cant wait for this beast!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fully re-designed wheels, interior etc. get this, the ENTIRE guage cluster is digital, same exhaust tip and same bonnet as the reventon this car is gonna be crazy

·
Registered
933 Posts
I saw the picture of the car this morning... However the person who showed it to us couldn't let us have it or show it to anyone else....damn.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Months to waitttttttttttttt! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

From Teamspeed.
As of now there are already 40 cars completed and still no official name for the next Lamborghini which is currently being referred to as LP83X. The car will debut at the next Geneva Auto Show and will blow away everyone's expectations! Here is what we know for now:

* All new Digital Dash Instrumentation
* Push Rod Suspension
* New 7-Speed transmission with 6 settings
* LED Headlights
* 20" Wheels
* As much headroom as the R8
* 5 new colors
* New 23 Million Dollar facility created for this car

From what I have been told the spy cars we have seen look nothing like the production vehicle. Everything is covered up in the camo. This will most likely be on showroom floors spring/summer 2011.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
fully re-designed wheels, interior etc. get this, the ENTIRE guage cluster is digital, same exhaust tip and same bonnet as the reventon this car is gonna be crazy
This is the only thing that I know about it. Interesting name though.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
dam!!! i dieing to see it!!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
I saw the picture of the car this morning... However the person who showed it to us couldn't let us have it or show it to anyone else....damn.
doug does it look as good as what you saw in person??:wink::wink::wink:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got more word that the pricing will be slightly higher than the 640, at a starting price near 400

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
source cannot be named

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
isnt that just the code name they are using until they announce the real name?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts