Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A short video I shot for a friend, quick something shot and edited under tight time constraints. (Feedback, comments, and criticism is very welcome)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
god that thing sounds so sick!!!

Nice video! Love every second of it!!!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Keep up the good job!!!

·
Registered
901 Posts
I think its great... only criticism I can say is I did no want to see the camera man, cameras and wanted a better purpose for the flick other than that once it got to the car I enjoyed it. !!

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I think it was a great video, I do have to agree that I wasnt to fond of seeing the camera man and the camera on the back of the murci. But other than that it was very well made and music was on point. As the music has a few fast beats, I do like how you changed each angle of the murci to the beat. I really enjoyed that part.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice vid

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think it was a great video, I do have to agree that I wasnt to fond of seeing the camera man and the camera on the back of the murci. But other than that it was very well made and music was on point. As the music has a few fast beats, I do like how you changed each angle of the murci to the beat. I really enjoyed that part.
Thanks for the feedback. I know that some parts were strange and I didn't like this piece as much as some other ones but as mentioned, it was experimental, we were just playing with new equipment and new software.

The next one will make sense.

what video camera do you use,quality looks like a DVX
We shoot with Canon T2i's. Thanks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The car is hotter when young good looking people are in it. ;-)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts