Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not believe someone walked away from this.

from article:
40-year-old businessman Pitak Riangsima who owns a US-based networking marketing company crashed his Lamborghini Gallardo while travelling at a speed of 93 mph (150 km/h) in heavy rain. Even though the Gallardo has an AWD system, driving at such a high speed on a soaking wet road is never a good idea as it can lead to this, a heavy crash.

7 pictures, video and full article

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ yup

Reactions: NstoutBMW

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
You would think someone who runs a networking marketing company, would know not to speed in bad weather.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just curious. Why the ban looking at previous posts it looks like op just posted pics of the event and said how it saved the guys life... Is that a no no? Just wondering.... Maybe there were other posts that were removed I didn't see....

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Just curious. Why the ban looking at previous posts it looks like op just posted pics of the event and said how it saved the guys life... Is that a no no? Just wondering.... Maybe there were other posts that were removed I didn't see....
He was banned because all he did was spam the forum with useless content from his own website

·
Registered
26 Posts
You would think someone who runs a networking marketing company, would know not to speed in bad weather.
Why? I don't believe "Not driving like an idiot" is covered in any marketing courses that I know of. Also being successful hardly disqualifies someone from being stupid.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Why? I don't believe "Not driving like an idiot" is covered in any marketing courses that I know of. Also being successful hardly disqualifies someone from being stupid.
Yeah guess you're right. Knowing not to speed in bad weather is common sense.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts