Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The successor to the best selling Lamborghini of all time, the Gallardo, has just leaked out.

Called the Huracan, its full name will reportedly include the numbers 610-4, indicating that it will make 610 hp and, as with all Lambos, be all-wheel drive.

Somewhat tame compared to some of the wild limited edition models Lamborghini has rolled out as of late (like the Veneno and Sesto Elemento), the new car has a swept back look and in many ways has the features of a smaller Aventador.

Look for officiall details on the Huracan to be announced soon.
See more Lamborghini Huracan photos at AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
That looks mean! Hopefully it ends up looking like a mini aventador.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like dis. Dis is good.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm sorry but Lamborghini sucks anymore in my opinion. All they did was copy styling ques from other cars they make (Aventador & Sesto Elemento) then pasted it on this car and call it new. It's ugly and I really hope that it does poorly in terms of sales and performance. Maybe then they'll pull their head out of their ass and build a GOOD Lamborghini and not this ugly shit.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'm sorry but Lamborghini sucks anymore in my opinion. All they did was copy styling ques from other cars they make (Aventador & Sesto Elemento) then pasted it on this car and call it new. It's ugly and I really hope that it does poorly in terms of sales and performance. Maybe then they'll pull their head out of their ass and build a GOOD Lamborghini and not this ugly shit.
Dayum. Bitter much?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Baby Aventador! I'm interested to see how Lamborghini differentiates this from its big brother and the competition, and what kind of performance improvements we see over Gallardo. The Gallardo is actually a very old design by today's standards so it's nice to finally see the lower end of the lineup get rejuvenated.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
nice

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Fair enough, but which car designs do you like nowadays?

·
Registered
58 Posts
da fuq

·
Registered
112 Posts
1) what do you consider good
2) IIRC, they art style they base their cars off of are 'insect' references. look at the lines of a praying mantis, scales on a scorpion...
http://coolexoticpets.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/An-Awesome-Praying-Mantis.jpg

I forgot what they older models were, but I agree with you in the fact that id like to see something different. After 10 years, we have the flagship aventador, styling from just about all previous ones this millennia (i cant believed i used that word...) & could use a fresh new look....
IMO id like to see them use a new reference point and try it out with a mainstream car; I know their hypercars are based on stealth/jets.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg

how about references to....-thinking birds but that would be awkward...- maybe plants? a specific type like venus fly traps.
5-3-1_insectivorous_plants_venus_fly_trap.jpg

I'm pretty sure a room of engineers, artists and fabricators can come up with something amazing from this as well... I'd personally come up with something that would look like a cross between an LFA and a diablo with that as a reference point and the history of the car. keeping true to the heritage... v10, AWD, rear engine and under 3500lbs.

·
Registered
382 Posts

You must despise Porsche.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts