Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts

Amazing as always the production of marketing Lamborghini, I chin fallen this way, the LP610 will grab a large market now, 458 to prepare. I am adept at replacing the Ferrari home for a LP610, but back to the video as always Lamborghini likes to mess with mother nature, as was the video of the Aventador in which there was a mass destruction of the earth's soil, now the LP610 shows the fight against tornadoes and high winds, the mega production congratulations again! Eager to see this car in Brazil.

·
Registered
494 Posts
That colour combo of yellow and black wheels is perfect, well done Lamborghini :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
During the press conference Stephan Winkelmann confirmed 1,000 orders to date ... I guess the waiting list will only get longer ... and longer ...

·
Registered
10 Posts
During the press conference Stephan Winkelmann confirmed 1,000 orders to date ... I guess the waiting list will only get longer ... and longer ...
Lamborghini made 1,400 Gallardo a year, ish... so the wait isn't that long really, wont be long for them to catch up with the back log

·
Registered
37 Posts
I understand that black doesn't show body lines well but it's always my favorite color for cars, and we never get to see newly released models in black. I wish there was some footage of a black one.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Looks a lot better than it did in renders, and i like how it looks like a combination of the Gallardo and Aventador, but it looks to similar to the Avy for me, I think... I like the Gallardo better.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I think it looks great and was a much needed transition from the old Gallardo model. Anyone have any idea what the price difference is between this and the Aventador? I'm curious if they are still going to keep it in the previous Gallardo price point.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Can't wait to see a new wave of asskicking from UGR

1 - 17 of 17 Posts