Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driven Perfection Visits The Lamborghini Factory And Museum In Sant'agata Bolognese Bologna, Italy.

No photos were allowed on the factory floor. These were taken at the museum and "The Bull Bar" across the street.

It was truly and honor to witness the production line in action, and view the full history of one of the greatest supercars in the world!

Full Photo Gallery Here: Lamborghini Visit: Flickr

LAM8 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

LAM9 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

LAM12 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

LAM20 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

LAM25 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

LAM34 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

LAM37 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

LAM41 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

LAM44 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

LAM48 by drivenperfection, on Flickr

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looks awesome!

I am headed to Italy later in the year, heading from Venice to Rome. I plan on going to the Ferrari and Lamborghini factory for a day - from Venice and back via train before headed to Rome later in the week.

Any advice on how to get there smoothly? Any tips? Anything you would have done differently?

Your pics make me even more excited to go.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
If you are planning on going, make sure to book the tour ahead of time. They get filled. If you are a current owner definitely let them know, they could make exceptions and you don't have to pay for the tour.

As for getting there, I would definitely suggest having a car. I made the mistake of taking trains from Rome. There are no taxis when you arrive in Sant'agata.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

That Diablo GTR is nuts!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you are planning on going, make sure to book the tour ahead of time. They get filled. If you are a current owner definitely let them know, they could make exceptions and you don't have to pay for the tour.

As for getting there, I would definitely suggest having a car. I made the mistake of taking trains from Rome. There are no taxis when you arrive in Sant'agata.
All of the above is true. Our tour of Lambo was very private, only 3 including myself.

Pagani was a larger group, maybe 12-15 people on that tour.

If you can not get into the factory by conventional methods - there are 3rd party tour groups that can help you gain access.

Here is one: https://www.mymotorland.net/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts