Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's amazing that a 1999 Lamborghini Diablo VT still manages to look so futuristic even in today's world of supercars. I think that is a testament to the truly classic nature of this car. What do you think?

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have plenty of people that are blown away when they ask what year my Diablo is. Hard to believe its over 20 years old!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
this car was made by RAC center about a year ago, the colour option of the interior is to match the MOMO edition. the rims have been changed since the last time I saw it, but it had momo special edition rims a while ago, this car was also flown up to Concours De' Elegance for 2010, I love the car's interior, even though the rims take away from the history

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this car was made by RAC center about a year ago, the colour option of the interior is to match the MOMO edition. the rims have been changed since the last time I saw it, but it had momo special edition rims a while ago, this car was also flown up to Concours De' Elegance for 2010, I love the car's interior, even though the rims take away from the history
Thank you for the background information! Much appreciated!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is that a Momo car?

Nick
Originally Posted by AutoThisWorld
"this car was made by RAC center about a year ago, the colour option of the interior is to match the MOMO edition. the rims have been changed since the last time I saw it, but it had momo special edition rims a while ago, this car was also flown up to Concours De' Elegance for 2010, I love the car's interior, even though the rims take away from the history"

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I think the GFG wheels help tremendously in keeping the car looking less dated. It's one of the reasons I always put aftermarket wheels on every car I've owned.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts