Luxury4Play.com banner

201 - 220 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about you elaborate a little. What makes you think this? Why? Back up your statement. Now I don't know if its a kit or not. He said he bought it off a man in Tennessee. Never disclosed how much he payed but still. Also found this pic of the engine on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
How about you elaborate a little. What makes you think this? Why? Back up your statement. Now I don't know if its a kit or not. He said he bought it off a man in Tennessee. Never disclosed how much he payed but still. Also found this pic of the engine on my phone.

Every aspect of that car screams fake! a bad one at that.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts

Air scoops on the hood are filled in.

Panel gaps everywhere (check the rear deck).

The headlights don't even look to fit correctly.

You can see the ground through the rear sideskirt air intakes - where is the aero undertray?

Not sure about this but isn't the shifter a bit long?

Is the dash supposed to have a single dial sticking out like that?

The doors armrests look wrong.

Is the font for the V12 6.0: 1) supposed to be the same size? 2) Italicized?

Door molding looks bought from Home Depot.

Door latch should have bolts that are on top of each other yes? Not at an angle?

Just my observations. Anyone?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow I can't believe that I was so excited for a replica lamborghini. I love that car but don't know enough to spot fakes like you all do. Thanks for the info and spotting a fake.next time I see this guy ill laugh in his face and call him out on being a fake.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
The black Diablo.is mish mash of parts as well.. it is an early.car.. wrong wing etc
Sorry not to please you. ;)

I understand its a VT?

·
Registered
16 Posts

I come from the Replicar industry. Just because the engine says its a 6.0 doesn't mean that it actually is. You can easily mask up any engine to "Look" like a Diablo V12 since they have engine covers that with a couple of nuts and bolts you could put it over anything. The only way you can tell if its a kit or not is to crank it up and rev it. That will tell you the real story.

That car is an obvious fake... This is something that could fool ya Lamborghini replicas - hand built exotics

·
Registered
128 Posts
ZR Auto's 30th Anniversary Lamborghini Diablo wrapped in gold-chrome:

201 - 220 of 241 Posts