Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Am I wrong for laughing and not feeling sorry for him?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Regular Stig driver.

Out of curiosity, what type of video isn't "captured live"?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
the moment i saw the doors lifted up while in motion, I know this guy is a special breed
egg-fukkin-zackly.

I was thinking the same damn thing. Look at this Einstein. He's going to do something very stupid like do a doughnut--triple axle--somersault--halfpipe on a narrow road, in a car he just bought yesterday. Here's your card.

·
Registered
64 Posts
the moment i saw the doors lifted up while in motion, I know this guy is a special breed
Yep, I knew immediately which contestant it was going to be by the doors. He did not disappoint. Videos like this make me very boring in these situations. There is always going to be a guy that does a 360, I be damned if its going to be me.:lol:

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
he might be a douche..... but it is fairly easy to lose control of a car with that much power and no electronic aids.... he tried too hard and paid the price.

the sad part about this is that a diablo was trashed..... one of my all time favorites

·
Registered
4 Posts
Came across a bunch of Lamborghini videos from Japan. A whole different world. Strobes everywhere. "Bling" glued on. And that sticker is medium sized. Lots of videos of them going down the freeway with doors up. But hey, they are enjoying the heck out of them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts