Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to a couple Lamborghini owners lately (located in Az), and several of them have mentioned doing a lambo calender for one of these years - it seems that it won't be able to happen for 2011, but it would be nice to get a head start - and they have asked me to be the photographer. I know there aren't a whole lot of people from this forum that are from Az, but those that are and have a lambo, are definitely invited to join. I will be doing separate shoots for every lambo that joins, and if schedule and time allows I'd like to get a few group shots with at least a few lambos. I'm hoping for a few lambos, and different ones join in, so there is a variety.

Let me know if you are interested, whether it is on this thread, or PM me. I will also send you the photos from your shoot, whether they go in the calender or not.

Here is some of my work if you're interested in looking through it. Thanks.

Flickr: Flickr: O'Connor Photo's Photostream

Website: O'Connor Automotive Photography - Home (A work-in progress, but it has the photos there)

Here are some individual photos:

If you are not located in Az, but still would like photos/calendar/shoot with your car, let me know, I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ Please let me know, as well!
Will do that!

I've gotten more interest in the calendar lately, and since this specific Lambo calendar won't happen until next year (for 2012), I'm possibly thinking of doing a exotic car (general, not just Lambos, but it could be) calendar for 2011. If anyone is interested, let me know - PM me.

Also, it would be great to get a general tally of the photos that you would like in the calendar, and I'll use those photos to make it up. All photos on my flickr and website are fair game for use. The photos on my website tend to be the 'better' photos, in my opinion for those who would like to look around for photos.

Another idea - I can do posters on any photo that I've taken and send them to you, if you would like to do that. I've printed out a few of my photos in 24x36, and they turned out well. If you're interested on doing this, I'll take some photos of those prints I've done, and send them to you to show you what they look like.

Feedback would be great! If you like these ideas, or have something else you would like, let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts