Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zup players!

I am a huge Lambo-nut and I can´t wait to see pics of the new Lamborghini V12 car....A big news i would like to share is that it is not going to be named Jota but Lamborghini Aventador. It is said to look like something between a Reventon and a Gallardo. 230 kg less weight than the Reventon but with 700 hp! Lamborghini say that the topspeed could be as high as 430 km/h and 0-62 mph will take less than 3 sec...but we don´t know if the numbers are true but I for one sure hope so!

Keep on ridin´high players!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Zup players!

I am a huge Lambo-nut and I can´t wait to see pics of the new Lamborghini V12 car....A big news i would like to share is that it is not going to be named Jota but Lamborghini Aventador. It is said to look like something between a Reventon and a Gallardo. 230 kg less weight than the Reventon but with 700 hp! Lamborghini say that the topspeed could be as high as 430 km/h and 0-62 mph will take less than 3 sec...but we don´t know if the numbers are true but I for one sure hope so!

Keep on ridin´high players!
:lol::clap: 430 km/h ?? I wish. Topspeed will be around 350 km/h (maybe a little more off the record) and 2.9 to 100.

Anyway you are late to the party my friend :whistle:. Please check this out:

http://www.luxury4play.com/lamborghini/65491-vip-invitation-see-new-murcielago-succesor-going-factory-friday.html

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like i said in my post...the numbers are just numbers I´ve seen on a website...I tought it was too fast but I just wrote what the site said and it is a big car magazine in sweden who wrote it so i tought the facts was right:p anyway! "Monaco Bodyguards" I saw a Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder with your logo on it this summer i Antibes. I have a thread with pics from the Riviera and i have one pic of that car!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Like i said in my post...the numbers are just numbers I´ve seen on a website...I tought it was too fast but I just wrote what the site said and it is a big car magazine in sweden who wrote it so i tought the facts was right:p anyway! "Monaco Bodyguards" I saw a Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder with your logo on it this summer i Antibes. I have a thread with pics from the Riviera and i have one pic of that car!
Dont worry my friend :chums:. Not important, I understand that you did not read my thread first.;)
(But I can confirm that the car has been tested to do more than 350 km/h......)

Anyway I saw the car on the factory and it is amazing, I can promise you that.

And yes we work around on the Riviera, so it is likely that you have seen one of my cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts