Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was fortunate enough to go over to Lamborghini Palm Beach today to check out the Aventador thanks to a friend of mine who is friends with one of the guys at LofPB. Car looks fantastic in person; much, much better than the LP640.

Edit: Videos.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Guess im the only one that isn't a fan of it. The ass of that car just kills me. I'll take my 09 LP640 over that anyday.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Guess im the only one that isn't a fan of it. The ass of that car just kills me. I'll take my 09 LP640 over that anyday.
i agree with you 100%, i thought i was the only one. Im really not a fan of the exterior but the interior is definitely awesome

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Okay this is really growing on me now...thanks for the awesome pics man! i'll probably be hitting you up later for wallpaper size pics :)

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Amazing shots!

·
Registered
744 Posts
This thing is pure perfection with one fixable flaw. They should've put non-colored lenses on the tailights/markers and done something along the lines of the reventon.

·
Registered
827 Posts
F(_)k that. That is one of the hottest cars ever. If i won the lotto, i would be at the dealer the next day buying one for every day of the week. Peace out.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I love this car to death.

But why does the Reventon-Esque rear exhaust tip look like it houses 4 ratbagged mini exhausts

1 - 20 of 56 Posts