Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guessing they had some issue with the owner??

From article
It is believed to be a property of someone that goes by the nickname Lord Aleem who owns a supercar rental business in London.

3 pictures and video

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Wow, I'm pretty sure I follow Lord Aleem on Instagram...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Aleems father owns a luxury and exotic car rental shop.......which owns this car.

could be an attack against aleem, could be just a bunch of jealous idiots...who knows...sucks to see that happen

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aleems father owns a luxury and exotic car rental shop.......which owns this car.

could be an attack against aleem, could be just a bunch of jealous idiots...who knows...sucks to see that happen
If you watch the video, there was a bunch of exotics parked on that street and they passed that car and came back to it so I would say they are targeting the owner.

·
Registered
150 Posts
He's clearly pissed someone off, not surprising considering the way he behaves and drives the cars. The kid acts like a complete tool in and around London. Blocking traffic and revving the cars at all times during the day.

Two Audi R8 Spyders and a Bentley Flying Spur were also set on fire five days later. They are all owned by his father, who also owns the rental business.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I don't understand these kids, I wish I was born into wealth I would keep things on the D.L. But no all of them have to try and top each other off, just be happy and grateful your set for life, take the lambo out for simple course, a road trip whatever, just don't be doing things that get on peoples nervs. If I was rich and lived in London I would move far, far away.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Father is now beating his son with a belt. Taken away his exotic car driving privilege.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts